Parts of Speech: Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives (Grades 2-3)
Grade Level: Second - Third Grade
Product #: 1003338
Both teachers and parents appreciate how effectively this book helps students master skills in grammar. This book provides activities that are great for independent work in class, homework assignments, or extra practice to get ahead. Test practice pages for standardized tests are included!
This resource reviews basic grammar skills for the second and third graders. The exercises in this book can be done sequentially or can be taken out of order, as needed.
The following standards or objectives will be met or reinforced by completing the practice pages included in this book. These standards and objectives are similar to the ones required by your state and school district and are appropriate for second and third graders.
The student uses nouns for simple objects, family members, community workers, and categories.
- The student uses common and proper nouns.
- The student uses verbs for a variety of situations.
- The student uses action words.
- The student uses helping verbs.
- The student uses thinking verbs.
- The student uses being or having verbs.
- The student uses descriptive words.
- The student uses indefinite adjectives.
Customers also viewed